Friday, December 21, 2007

My turn!

So, the other morning I decided to feed Morgan a bowl of cereal. Cheerios. He's had an allergy to dairy since forever, but I think it is getting a bit better. Anyway, I got the bowl ready, sat him in a little booster seat at the table, as opposed to the highchair, and was going to start spoon feeding him. Morgan didn't want mommy to feed him. Morgan wanted Morgan to feed him. He wouldn't accept a bite from me, but kept trying to get at the spoon. So I let him have it. Cereal might not be the ideal food to start feeding yourself with, but he chose, not me. He did pretty good though, and it certainly was fun to watch. There was never any milk in the spoon by the time it reached his mouth, and he was lucky if there was any Cheerios. I got some of it on video, so I'll have to figure out how to post it.

1 comment:

Classy Lady said...

I can help you with posting a video!