Sunday, February 14, 2010

Morgan said...

Morgan says funny things all the time that I wish I remembered better and wrote down. Here are some that I can remember.

Morgan and I were talking about love and family and such.
Me: Who does Mommy love?
Morgan: Morgan!
Me: Who does Morgan love?
Morgan: Daddy!
Me: Who does Daddy love?
Morgan, *pause and thought* Ummmm, Frosting!

I went into a gas station with Morgan and went up to the register to pay for some things. Morgan had picked out some candy and excitedly held it up to the cashier and was being friendly. She asked him his name, he answered then said, "And this is my Melanie." Gesturing to me.

Sometimes Morgan will want so badly to be in conversations that he just rambles on with nonsense words, (occasionally throwing a real word or two in the mix) and then expect a response from me. I often tell him "Those aren't words."
I'm at my parents house for awhile and Morgan sasses off to my three younger brothers. One of my brothers was trying to get his attention or was saying something that Morgan just didn't want to hear so he said to Cameron, "Those aren't words!"

Driving in the car with Morgan, he was looking out the window. There were some of the sheet like stratus clouds in the sky. He piped up, "That cloud looks like a dragon!" and "That cloud is like a spaceship!" He must have a great imagination, because I couldn't see anything of the sort.

5 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

He such a cutie! I love that he used "Those aren't words" to his benefit! SMART BOY! ;o)

Megan said...

"This is my Melanie"...So cute!
Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you have been having a rough time.

Lora Dawn said...

Love hearing what's in that kiddo's head!

Shelly said...

Melanie! I miss you! I suddenly had this really sad feeling cause I haven't seen you in a long time! I miss being close to all of you! Anyway, Morgan is so stinkin cute! He should get an award for cuteness. I love when he rambles, it is the funniest thing. Have a good day!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog! It just makes me smile and be happy! I am nominating you for A Beatiful Blogger Award!

See my post for the details:
http://talesofdomestica.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blog-award.html