Thursday, August 14, 2008

War of the Water

In our master bathroom we have both a shower and a bathtub. To keep Morgan out of mischief I sometimes put him in the bath while I shower. Many mothers would not do this because it is probably irresponsible. I can't see Morgan from the shower. So, before I got in the shower I filled up the tub for Morgan. When it had a sufficient amount of water I turned it off. Morgan threw a bit of a fit, but it didn't last long.
When I turned off the water in my shower I heard the water running in the bath. Oh great! Morgan had turned it back on, probably not long after I jumped in the shower, and the water was almost up to his shoulders! So maybe my plan to keep him out of mischief is a failure.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

thank goodness it wasn't hot, yo! He's not afraid of a deep bath but he's terrified of a shallow lake! LOL silly little cute child.

Arianne said...

oh that's funny, looks like he's a water lover! Kallie just barely learned how to use the knob in the bathtub, I've been dreading it!