Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pictures

Just some more pictures. Morgan tried to get in every one that I took.



Just some more pictures. Morgan tried to get in every one that I took.

I had some milk pumped for a trip we took to town, but we didn't end up using it. So Aaron got to feed her.

This little girl has a rumbling tummy that hurts her and causes her to cry a lot. Her first week she would cry for 20 minutes before each feeding until she felt comfortable enough to eat. It has gotten less frequent, but it still bugs her.
I love watching her as she falls asleep though. Lydia makes the cutest, sweetest, faces as she drifts off to sleep. It's the only time I see her smile, (yes, I know, it's not a smile but gas.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

she is reeeeallly cute

Shelly said...

She is so adorable. Congrats new mommy!