Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was wrong

I need to write down some more of the things that Morgan has said.

Yesterday Morgan was holding his Thomas train. In a mournful voice he said, "Chugga chugga choo choo, Thomas the tank engine is dead." I said something about the sadness of the situation, to which Morgan, now embarrassed, replied, "I wasn't talking to you."

Yesterday Morgan was in time out. He was kind of throwing a fit and yelling for me to go to him. I was choosing the ignore approach. My dad was closer to Morgan and told him not to argue with his mother, or something. I didn't hear their whole conversation, but I did hear Morgan tell his grandpa, "I don't appreciate that you said that."

Morgan's future wife can thank me. I'm sure I had something to do with his frequent confessions of being wrong. It's usually after I convince him that his initial choice about something maybe wasn't the best. So he'll say, "I was wrong. I do want to eat dinner."

No comments: