Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crawlin' to the toys

Lydia learned to crawl on my birthday. She didn't take off as quickly as Morgan did, once learning the steps, but she goes everywhere now. It was fun to see where she choose to go, once she had the control.
Her favorite places:
The fireplace. Lots of hard surfaces to bump, wood bits to eat, and ash shovels to bang.
My purse/Diaper Bag: Yes, we have discovered the "take everything out of the bag" game.
The toyboxes: A treasure trove.
Here are some pictures of Lydia playing by the toybox after crawling to it. She was just learning how to pull herself up. She's a pro at that now, and can pull up on anything she can reach.









3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

What a huggable cutie she is---and happily busy with her new skill.

In the third photo down, the look on her face reminds me of Morgan.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Third picture down--definitely a Morgan face.

I have SO missed your blogs.

Here's a hint: Do you ever get tired of shopping with kids? Bring them over. Be tired more often, for any occasion. I love you and thems.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

The third picture down is definitely a Morgan face.

I have SO missed your blog!

Hint: Do you ever get tired of taking this kids shopping? Bring them over here for any tired occasion, actually.

I love you and thems.