Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Parade America

I have been having some major computer issues lately, one after another, so it's been awhile since I've been able to upload pictures. But I finally did, so can start blogging again.

About a month ago, sometime in May, we went to a parade. Morgan was thrilled, and had been talking excitedly about it for days. We parked in Grandpa and Grandma Nelson's driveway, and walked a block down to a great spot for the parade.
The day was one of the few nice days in May. Even used sunscreen.

Lydia was happy and pleasant the whole time.

Morgan spent his time on the lookout for the candy. He had fun watching everything go by.

As I was looking at the pictures I uploaded, I came across one that made me stop for a moment and wonder, then laugh out loud.
We were at Wal-Mart, and as I was paying for the groceries, Morgan found my camera in my diaper bag. Before I realized what he was doing, he had snapped a picture of the obviously thrilled checker. Ha! I confiscated the camera, apologized to the kid, and promptly forgot about it. What a happy reminder. :)

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Oh, I miss Parade America! Okay, the Walmart photo is cracking me up!