Monday, October 19, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes

Recently Aaron has been reading a book, and really seems to enjoy it. The other day I made an innocuous comment, "You really like that book." Immediately afterwards Morgan said, "I really like your bum!" Then swatted my rear end! What the? Where did that come from? And I know what you're thinking, but I really don't think Morgan got that from his parents flirting or anything. Though sometimes I tell Morgan he has a cute little bum.

Yesterday Morgan was attempting to put socks on by himself. He couldn't seem to manage to get all of his toes into the sock at once and complained, "Come on piggies! Piggies are stuck." Then, when I put his sock on him, followed by his shoe, he said, "All the piggies are in the shoe!"

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Morgan is pretty much hilarious! But knowing you this does not surprise me that he says such things! Kids are little creative geniuses. Sometimes it is very surprising.