I have been tagged by Shelly. I will now write seven random things about myself.
1. I used to collect porcelain dolls. They currently reside in a box in the basement, which pleases my husband, but just you wait until I get one of those glass cabinets. Oh, just you wait.
2. I still daydream on a regular basis. I find that doing jigsaw puzzles is a great time to daydream. But, with daydreams come book ideas for my future career.
3. I've come to suspect that my two year old doesn't actually take a nap when I put him in his crib, but plays for an hour or two alone. I continue to put him in his crib for naptime though.
4. I tried to read the Iliad and the Odyssey, mostly so I could say I read them, but only got one chapter in to the Iliad, a few more on the Odyssey. The latter isn't too bad, but since they were over due at the library they had to be returned. I will not renew them.
5. I watched Sleeping Beauty for the first time on Friday.
6. I've recently had dreams about adopting a baby from someone we know or just met. Anyone having an unwanted child??
7. I have 60 first cousins on one side of my family.
I tag Candice and Jana and Treasa.
2 weeks ago