Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lydia's baby blessing

Lydie was blessed last Sunday. It was wonderful. My dad gave the blessing, I had three brothers in the circle, my father-in-law, and grandpa-in-law, as well as my uncle, a cousin, and cousin-in-law.




Lydie was blessed last Sunday. It was wonderful. My dad gave the blessing, I had three brothers in the circle, my father-in-law, and grandpa-in-law, as well as my uncle, a cousin, and cousin-in-law. And the bishop.
It was a really fun weekend. We had lots of family over, (which was kind of a hassle with getting everyone on post, especially those who forgot their ID's!) played lots of games, talked, and laughed.

Saturday we had a big Martin family get together.
Lydia met my cousin's little baby. They are about two months apart, though they are about the same length. However, you can tell my cousin's babe is stronger and older.

Morgan had a blast playing with his cousins. We even all sat around the fire pit and roasted marshmallows while being serenaded by folks on the guitar.

A lot of my family were just meeting Lydia for the first time. Like my sister:

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful dress on such a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!!