Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Ison Christmas Party

Last Monday we went to the annual Ison Christmas party. Morgan had been extremely excited. I got this shot of Morgan and Grandpa Nelson hanging out.


One of the first things we did was the Christmas bells with the carols.
But the exciting, anticipated, event was Santa. Morgan's face was magical when Santa walked in.
Lydia got to go sit on Santa's lap, and she wasn't afraid of him. Good girl. I was using the video camera, so I had Morgan get her with the still camera.
She got her very own brush and comb from him. She loves brushing her hair.
Morgan sat on Santa's knee and had a good conversation.

Morgan got Finn McMissle from Santa. He loves it.
It was a surprise when Arielle got called up to sit on Santa's knee. I had to get a picture.
Then there was another surprise. Grandpa Nelson got to sit on Santa's lap!
We also did a white elephant gift exchange for the adults. I came home with some cute Christmas tree ornaments and some caramel candy. Lucky me!
Thanks, Ison descendants, for the good time!

1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

Thanks for coming. I always love hanging out with you... although we really didn't get to talk that night. :)