Saturday, March 29, 2008

Moving day

Aaron has an official start date now. He will start in his new job on April 7. So we are moving Thursday or so. I'm feeling very anxious and unprepared. Even though much of our belongings are packed away in boxes, my house feels messier than usual! I wish I could just skip the next two weeks or so.
I'm just glad that my brother's family is moving into our house. If we had to sell or find someone else to rent, my stress level would sky rocket. But the way things are working out, it can be attributed to nothing else than a perfectly orchestrated plan from Heavenly Father. We are blessed.
So, fare thee well, Caldwell! We will miss living here. Not for Caldwell, but for family and friends. Ah.

3 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

Need any help? I have moved so many times that I am a packing pro! Seriously though, I would love to help pack, clean, or bring over dinner! Let me know what I can do to help!

A*Waite said...

I am sad to have you guys leaving Idaho. I guess it just adds to the Utah cousins to visit! Good luck with things!
Amber

Nancy said...

I found your blog when looking at Amber's blog. I didn't know you were cousins! Sweet, another blogger friend! I had fun looking at your blog and reading your fun stories. My son's just a little younger than yours. I guess I haven't seen you guys since the days of the Singles Ward. Blah. Good luck with your move. Check out my blog if you'd like. There's a link on Amber's blog.