Monday, April 21, 2008

Ode to internet

We finally have the internet! Two weeks without it is 2 too many. It's amazing how dependent on it I am. It is the source of my communication with family and friends, my means of paying bills, and great source of information and entertainment. Oh how I have missed thee, dear internet!
But we're back, and in no time I will start cursing it again because of it's time sapping abilities.
I have about a gazillion things to blog about, but might hold off until tomorrow for most. Today I will just note that Morgan has finally reached his 18 month mark! Nursery! Actually, to be honest, he won't be 18 months until the 25th, but here in our new ward they don't know that. Our records haven't been transfered and I figured that if we brought Morgan to the nursery room and said we were new in the ward, no one would question his eligibility and I was right. Wicked perhaps, but right. And Morgan did fine. He immediately found a ping pong ball and didn't notice that we were there. Leaving wasn't an issue. When I picked him up he was very happy to see me and ready to go, but had a good report from the nursery leader. Yay! I foresee no problems.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesssss!!!!! You're up. cartwheels all around. Email up too? Jana

Bobbi said...

Good to "see" you again! I hope the move went well and you're getting settled. Yay for nursery! I am counting the days until Maggie gets to go...

Smullin Family said...

Ooooo, I feel for you not having the internet for 2 weeks. I hate it when that happens. :o)

Yeah for Morgan! Out of our 4 kids, we've had 2 that were fairly easy-goers to nursery and 2 that it took some time.

I came across a note to Grandma Ison in her notebook (at Nampa Care Center). It said something about you expecting???? If the rumor is true...Congratulations and how are you feeling?

A*Waite said...

I was wondering if you were missing the internet with your new transition. I know I would! Glad to see that you are settling into your new place.
Amber

SouthfieldFam said...

What a good boy you have! Cooper is two and half and I still fight him every sunday! Glad to have you back! How was the move?