Thursday, April 24, 2008

He's done it again

So, I was taking a shower and Morgan was wandering around the bathroom. We have a separate shower and tub in our bathroom. Morgan often plays in the bathtub while I shower. Puts things in it, climbs in and out, etc. Toward the end of my shower Morgan started to make very distressed noises. I figured he was stuck in the bathtub as has happened before, so no big deal. He'll stay out of trouble there, right? Well I completely forgot about Morgan's bathtub experience just yesterday! When I turned off the shower I still heard water running. Oh yeah. Today he learned a few more things about preparing a bath. He learned how to plug the drain, and he learned how to get hot water. Morgan was sitting in a few inches of water, fully clothed, and whimpering. I noticed that the temperature was pretty much as hot as it gets! So I rescue him from his self-made hot tub and take his soaking pants off of him. His poor legs were bright red with heat. Oh, my Morgan! So, with being sick and untimely bathing, by 10:30 this morning Morgan was on his 4th pair of pants for the day. I am quickly running out of clean clothes and I just did laundry yesterday! The joys of children, eh?

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! I got the baby ticker at http://babystrology.com/tickers/

Stephanie said...

wow, trying to burn your child? Poor kid. He'll be sad to be a big brother, I think, and have the attention sometimes removed from him. I know I was when Chris was born.

Deborah Austin said...

Congrats on the baby news I was so plesantly suprised when I got on your blog and saw the peanut floating around!!! What fun!! I am so excited for you. Morgan will love a sibling:) I hope all is going well with you, we miss you but your borther and sister in law are nice.