Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looky!

Photobucket

=

HAPPINESS!

The due date is Dec 17. Too close to Christmas. Oh well.

To announce the news to our parents we sent them the pregnancy tests. Nothing else, just the test in an envelope. They are from a completely different generation. My mom thought it was a thermometer and was confused about why I was sending it. My 15 year old brother had to inform her, "Mom, it's Melanie's way of telling you she's pregnant." That night when they showed it to my dad he thought it was a USB drive! Haha! Oy.

5 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

congrats! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you!

Kevin Nelson said...

Hey, for the record, I knew exctly what that dongle was as soon as I opened it. Instructions weren't necessary. It works great too. The peanut butter hardly even sticks to it when I'm making a sandwich.

Love, Dad Nelson

PS It's easy to wash when doing the dishes, too.

Nancy said...

That is hilarious! Congratulations too.

Smullin Family said...

So it's true. Congratulations!
I loved your parent's reactions to their mystery mail... that's so funny.

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for me -- er, I mean, you!
Little nephew, I'm so excited to be your favorite auntie.