Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Day

This past week we had my sister and her two kids stay with us. I vowed that I would remember to take pictures of the kids playing together, since I never do. But guess what? I didn't. However, my dad got some good shots of them when we were all at my cousin's wedding.

See my pretty cousin Heather, and her new hubby? Awww.

I was really excited to go to the wedding, but realized I didn't have my temple recommend when we got there! GRRRRR! Oh well.
When we were waiting for the bride and groom to emerge from the temple, Morgan and his cousin Matthias played around.


e
h


Morgan sure looks cute, but boy was he a PAIN this whole day!

The reception was held later that day at Thanksgiving Point. I was helping set things up and kept losing Morgan. One moment he was there, the next, nowhere. Once though, he was with Grandpa, so that wasn't a big deal, once I figured it out. However, he came back soaking wet. Why? Oh, he found something to entertain himself with.








Hanging out with my mom and boy at the reception.

No comments: