Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gingerbread village

I am not very ambitious with gingerbread houses, though I enjoy making them, so while at the store, I purchased a gingerbread house kit, rather than make my own bread. I actually got a kit for a mini-village. There were enough houses that those at home could all make their own. However, Casey gave up after his failed attempt at getting his house erect.

Morgan took some pictures of the rest of us working.




Do you suppose he has something against heads?

Morgan did his mostly by himself. Well, I got it to stand up, and I put the frosting where he wanted it. He did the rest.

I didn't take a picture of the finished products because I thought they were all pretty ugly! However, someone caught Kaien hanging out by the houses later on and snapped a picture. I think it's great! He totally looks like he was caught!

No comments: