Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It Snowed!

We got us a nice snow storm last week, so instead of driving in it to volleyball Wednesday morning, we stayed home and played.
I went out with Morgan and my brother Casey. Morgan was mostly just interested in eating the snow.
But he did help roll a snowball for our snowman.



Morgan got cold and went inside before we finished. We kinda tried to make him Yoda, but really it's just a snowman with funny ears and arm stubs.
Then I decided to make a huge snowball. I was over ambitious. I didn't know how hard it would be to push a giant snowball through the snow. I pushed it as far as I could, then I finally got Casey to help me, and we pushed it as far as we could. And still it wasn't that big.


1 comment:

A.Lee said...

Yes, that is a HUGE snowball! You are tough! What a fun mom you are to play in the snow. And btw I love your Christmas blog decor ;)