Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here and There

Want to know the newest malfunction in our house? On one wall of the kitchen the electrical outlets suddenly don't work. There are a lot of electrical outlets in our kitchen, so I think it is 5 that are down. These are the ones that I want to use the most too. Both myself and Aaron have checked and switched the circuit breakers and that didn't repair the problem, so who knows what will.

Today for the first time Morgan went potty in his potty! Yay Morgan! I often sit him down on it right before his bath while the water is getting ready. Usually he makes a cute effort of pushing and then declares himself done. Today he didn't do much pushing or anything. When I lifted him off I was surprised to see that the potty wasn't empty anymore, but had a bit of yellow liquid! I didn't know he actually went! I don't think he knew either. I tried to make a big deal out of it and praised and hugged and congratulated, but I don't think he knew why I was doing it. Oh well, it was a victory and I'm counting it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wahoo for Morgan! Hope things are well--let me know if I can do anything for you!