Thursday, June 19, 2008

Morgan was tagged!

Okay, Morgan was tagged, so here are 11 things about Morgan.

1. He has an outstanding vocabulary and adds more words to it daily. When he isn't saying a legitimate word, he is talking in his own language, paragraphs at a time.

2. Morgan loves cheese. He isn't allowed to have much because he is allergic to dairy, but that doesn't stop him from asking for it all the time! Cheese? Cheese?

3. One of Morgan's favorite past times is reading. In fact I just paused with this post because Morgan brought me The Cat in The Hat to read to him. I often find him sitting next to his book case with books scattered all around him and him flipping through the pages of one.

4. Morgan loves other kids. When he sees someone young he immediately wants to be involved with what they're doing and show off to them.

5. One word Morgan constantly says is "Melmo." Meaning, elmo. we have a couple dvd's with Elmo and he is always asking to watch them. He LOVES Elmo.

6. Whenever Morgan sees Aaron and I share a kiss he immediately begs for his own kiss from me. It's funny.

7. Many kids are scared by the vacuum, but Morgan has always loved it. When he crawled he would follow me everywhere when I vacuumed, (which often made it difficult), now he does a funny dance when I turn it on and always wants his turn to push it.

8. Morgan loves animals. He especially likes tackling them and lying on them.

9. He recognizes the letter B and knows what sound it makes.

10. Morgan knows 3 numbers. 1, 2, and 9. Sometimes I'll count down with the microwave when it is heating something for Morgan, and he joins in. "9, 9, 2, 9, 1, 2, 2, 9, 9" It's wonderful.

11. The first animal sound the Morgan could imitate on demand was the elephant.

Okay, Morgan tags Tiffany's Lauren, and Jessica's Ryker and Cooper, and Luke's Noah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading this. I wanted to know more, more, more. I'm SO THRILLED he loves books.

Love, Jana