Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Side!

When Morgan isn't begging to watch Elmo, he is probably begging to go outside. "side! Side?" Today we sat in the shade of the garage and watched the construction of houses across the street, and all around us. Well, Morgan watched the construction. Since I don't find it as interesting I read a book.
I don't really know what Morgan was doing here, but I have been noticing an increased amount of imaginative play. Since he's almost got the right clothes for it maybe he was pretending he was on a safari or something and was using his toy, (a.k.a. rock) as a hiding place from the hungry lions.
Now he's mowing the lawn. Speaking of lawns, that's ours, right there. Big piles of dirt, and trenches perfect for tripping in and collecting all the construction garbage and soda cans. Oh how I dream of grass!

1 comment:

jjertmann said...

Cute! Kids love it outside. With or without toys.