Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Of a writing, singing, rhyming little boy

Video time! Now, I know it's long, but I tried really hard to cut footage to get it even this short. He's just to cute and smart to cut!



By the way, the Easter bit, he says that the Easter Bunny is going to leave him Sally. The blue porche from Cars. He's quite sure of this fact, and I have no idea where he got the idea. But the thing is, we have been planning on getting him another Cars character. So he might just be right.

Morgan loved tracing his name. He's been asking to do it more this afternoon so I printed some letter sheets for him to trace and it makes him one happy boy.

On a different note, the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it feels like Spring. Inside. I admit, I only opened the door to get the mail once today, and that is the extent of my visit to the outdoors. But it looks Springy. Also, it's laundry day. While my regular pairs of pants were being washed I had to find something else to wear. My selection was a pair of capri's. Then I had to put on a bright yellow shirt to go with it, and I have been feeling great all day! I even did extra good at my daily chores.

I think I'll paint my toenails....

3 comments:

Martha said...

My favorite part..."Little Miss Muffet, sat on a...SPIDER!!!"
Lol! Cute boy.

Anonymous said...

Nice hair cut. He is a very smart little boy. I love him too.

Unknown said...

Melanie-- You won my favorite things giveaway! Shoot me an email and let me know which one you want and I will send it your way!
mrs.domestica at yahoo dot com