Friday, November 4, 2011

2nd Halloween

 On Saturday, we had a ward Fall Festival, or Harvest party, or something. We were encouraged to dress up. I decided I would just through on a plaid shirt and some jeans, top it off with a cowboy hat, and call myself a cowgirl. I didn't even have boots. Morgan didn't know about my plans, but when it came time to get ready to go, he told me he didn't want to be a knight, as he said before, but a cowboy. Well, okay then. So we were cowboys together.
 I love Morgan's face and stance below. Classic.
 And here's some of just my boy.


 Lydia was the lion again.

 Get this thing off!
 I just loved seeing her from behind.
I spent a lot of time trying to replicate this picture of Morgan.

Here are some of the results.



We had to get a family shot.
And...the family shot outtake.
The party was a lot of fun. In the end, I wasn't even bitter about not having a trunk-or-treat. :) There were lots of carnival type games for the kids, (wherein the could win candy) they had two bounce house things, a bonafide hayride, cakewalk, and dinner. It was even pretty nice outside, so we didn't have to wear any jackets over our costumes. Having it at 4:30 helped with that.

No comments: