Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Go Jazz!

Aaron won two tickets to the Jazz game yesterday, and he choose me to go with him. Aww, I'm so lucky. Apparently the company that Aaron works for bought season tickets so that they could give them out to employees.
I used to be a pretty big Jazz fan. My brothers always have been, and while I was younger I watched the games on tv with them. Back in the days when they went to the finals up against the Bulls, I was huge into it. I knew which players started, their names, numbers and positions, and I even knew all the people on the bench and their jersey numbers. I was even pretty familiar with the athletes on teams OTHER than the Jazz. But that was back in the days of Stockton, Malone and Hornecek. (spell?) These days I don't follow them at all. But it was still fun, and now I know three names. Boozer, (the worst name ever!) Kirlinko, or some such Scandinavian name, and CJ Miller.

Proof that we were indeed there.


The halftime stuff was entertaining as well. They brought out the trampoline and a big pad and the mascot did flips and dunks and fun stuff.

It's kinda hard to see. The camera was zoomed in all the way, but we were pretty high up, so this is as good as I could get.

During this time, Morgan was at my relatives home being babysat. He really likes my Aunt and Uncle and cousins and he did well there. I sure do appreciate their kindness and help! It's nice living so close to some family.
When we went to pick him up, around 10:30, we were told that he just barely fell asleep. But this is how we found him.

Not asleep at all! I was hoping he would sleep in this morning since he didn't end up going to sleep until after eleven o'clock, but no such luck. :(

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Jason will be so jealous when I tell him. He LOVES the Jazz... correction, he's obsessed with the Jazz. He actually got to go to that final game with Michael Jordan, Karl Malone and John Stockton. He was depressed when they lost.

We went to Utah this last weekend for Jason's dad's 60th b-day (big party). We talked to Uncle Fred and found out that he and Aaron are co-workers, working on a project together currently. Wow, another "small world" experience. It's crazy sometimes.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Ooooo I hope your brothers are so jealous.