Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. Aaron's family came to our house for the feast. We actually hosted! Does that mean we are officially adults yet? However, we sent out food assignments so it's not like we did everything by ourselves. We had the three from our household, plus Aaron's parents and sister Arielle. They stayed with us a couple nights, which was great fun. Thanks for coming down! We also had Aaron's grandparents come as well as his cousin Brian.

Here is our Thanksgiving as told by pictures.









7 comments:

Nancy said...

I like the twin cowboys picture. So cute!

Stephanie said...

I like that Aaron was representing us Martin's, who couldn't be present.

Melanie said...

Funny, I always thought Aaron was a Nelson...

Stephanie said...

right, right, but by wearing our Martin shirt, I figured that was good enough representation

Arianne said...

Looks like Morgan had a great time with his relatives! I got all excited when I saw those beads on a string brought a flashback of memories, is that a vintage Nelson/Ison toy? I'm sure I've played with those before!

Shelly said...

I don't think I will ever feel like a grown up even if I did host a thanksgiving dinner, it comes with being the youngest and having your siblings forever treat you like you don't know as much as they do.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

We had a great time too. You had a wonderful, peaceful atmosphere in your home

It took me a long time to get over being terrified of cooking for other people. You both should be giving yourselves big old pats on the back.

Morgan continues to be Mr Delightful. I enjoyed every minute of his company. In another year, perhaps he (and you's) might be open to lending him overnight?