Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cookies and Friends

The other morning Morgan and I went to decorate cookies and play with friends. It was great doing something different for a change, for both Morgan and myself. Our neighbor Sara invited us over and provided all the cookies and frosting and sprinkles, so we just showed up and had fun. Morgan loved playing with other kids, (he needs a sibling so bad!) and even ate some cookies! That tells you how good they were, Morgan's not much of a sweet food fan. (Yet something else he didn't inherit from me.)
While the kids played I got to have some adult conversation. Thanks Sara, for inviting us over!

This picture would have been better if I had gotten it a second earlier. He was making a cute face. Probably one similar to those in my last post! :)
Here's Morgan, Katie, Mason and Sara.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That sounds like fun, while I can't totally understand being a mom, I used to work for 8 hours a day straight with just a bunch of 4 year olds, after a while I needed to talk to adults just so I didn't sound like a complete idiot when I talked. :) I am glad you had fun. :)

Shelly said...

I am reading the midnighters, I will have to try that other series. What is the Uglies series about? About ugly people? :)

Sara said...

Gah! I still have that ugly apron on in this picture! lol Burn it! :)