Sunday, July 12, 2009

I think we need to break it off

Journals.

June 25, 2004
On Saturday the ward went boating and tubing. I went too. It was tons of fun. My arms were exceedingly sore though. Aaron gave me a really cute tee-shirt that day. It's a girls face with a polar bear head on her head. Rather different, but I really like it.
On Sunday Aaron came over. We finally got by ourselves and we had another marriage talk. We both expressed desires to marry the other. I was happy.
Monday we talked about our dreams. It is amazing how identical they are. We both want to travel, write a book, paint a picture worth painting, sky-dive, have a family.

Then I write several pages about how on Wednesday Aaron broke up with me. A few more pages about an awful week, then more pages yet of how he came back a week later and UN-broke up with me.

Then...
August 8, 2004
Now it has been 1 1/2 months since we broke up, and things are going great. Our relationship has seriously improved a ton from this. We communicate a bunch better, and we are a lot closer. I am no longer going to go back to school. Instead I am going to stay home and work, and most likely get married in November. I'm not engaged, but we talk seriously about marriage and that is kind of the plan. I hope it happens. I love Aaron so much! He is so good to me.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

reading your journal entries is fun