Thursday, February 7, 2008


Today I was playing a silly online game to entertain my niece (yeah right, Melanie!) and Morgan was playing in his room quietly. Too quietly. I should have been alerted by his lack of noise for such a long time. After awhile he came out of the bedroom with a huge grin, in one hand was the lid to the vaseline, and the other hand was jammed inside the Vaseline container! His face and hands and clothes were a huge goopy mess, and nothing could have made Morgan happier. I went to get the camera as fast as I could, hoping to picture it and then clean him up before he touched everything. Silly boy.

I don't know if you can tell very well from this picture, but he had a big glob of it on his nose. I think he must have stuck his face in the container. Is Vaseline dangerous if eaten?


SouthfieldFam said...

I have no experience with Vaseline being ingested. It's one of the few things I haven't called poisen control about yet! Can't imagine he would eat too much, the taste must be AWFUL! The cleanup was probably pretty awful too! He is spuer cute though!

Anonymous said...

What did you do with his clothes afterwards? Next time you see aunt Lora Dawn, ask her about Amber Waite's vaseline shampoo. (When she was Morgan's age)

Then go check out "Full House" and read about the quints and their cooking oil ice rink on the kitchen floor. Wheeee!