Okay everyone, here are the rules for the contest to lose weight. We are creating a blog specifically for the contest, so all who participate get to be contributors to the blog. So, Candice, Megan, Tiffany and anyone else who wants more motivation to shed some pounds, visit the site and leave a comment and you will be added as an official member! I'm really excited about this.
Battle of the Bulge 2009 – Official Rules
1. The winner of the Battle of the Bulge is the contestant who wins the most points by August 29th, 2009.
2. An initial post by every contestant is required on the official blog by Saturday, the 27th of June. Your initial post should include:
a) your name.
b) the amount you would like to lose.
c) your motivations and reasons for losing weight.
d) A photograph of yourself taken at the start of the competition. This will be used to show people how skinny you’ve become!
3. A contestant will earn a point if he/she is the contestant with the most weight lost on a weigh-in day. This means that a point is awarded every Saturday to one contestant.
4. Every Saturday, a new round will begin, and every contestant will have an equal chance to earn a point.
5. Official weight measurements are only recorded on Saturdays. This means if you manage to lose 5 pounds by Thursday, but gain another 2 by Saturday, you are considered to have lost 3 pounds.
6. Every contestant is required to post at least once a week, on Saturdays, on the official BotB blog. This post should include the contestant’s current weight and a photo of their feet on the scale for verification.
7. Additional posts on either the BotB official blog, or your personal blog, throughout the week are encouraged. These posts may be used to document challenges you are facing, or to engage in some light hearted banter with other contestants.
8. If you decide to cheat, you can probably get away with it. But why would you want to? You’re only hurting yourself; this is supposed to be fun for everyone!
whoever would like to join in the fun should post a comment on this entry. I will make sure that every one of you is made a contributor to the blog, so everyone has posting capabilities.
Sealing Pavers Dallas
2 weeks ago