Thursday, September 10, 2009

'Cause I'm a geek

How Much I have Changed in 15 Years

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 10
2) Who were you dating? Um... no. But the brother of my friend often tried to kiss me. Does that count? :)
3) Where did you work? In the yard. For room and board.
4) Where did you live? Bennion, Utah (Now called Taylorsville)
5) Where did you hang out? Mostly home. Otherwise my friends houses, Cynthia Johnson, Chrissy Ketchum (hi Chrissy!), or in the circle for night games.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? No
7) Who were your close friends? Chrissy, Cynthia, and my cousins.
8) How many tattoos did you have? Maybe an occasional fake one.
9) How many piercings did you have? None
10) What kind of car did you drive? Wasn't old enough to drive
11) Had you been to a real party? What exactly is a real party? I assume that birthday parties of friends didn't count?
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Single, of course.
14) Any Kids? Just my favorite dolls: Molly and Brittany.

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 15
2) Who were you dating? nobody
3) Where did you work? Once again, just around the house. Oh, and I did a lot of babysitting.
4) Where did you live? Nampa, ID
5) Where did you hang out? Home and friends' houses.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? No
7) Who were your best/close friends? Laurie Rowe, Kautri Kuzmic.
8) What were you driving? My mountain bike.
9) How many tattoos did you have? None
10) How many piercings did you have? None
11) Had your heart broken? Nope.
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single!
13)Any Kids? Of course not.



***5 YEARS AGO (2004)***
1) How old were you? 20
2) Who were you dating? Yup!
3) Where did you work? Mancino's, Community Partnerships, and Seminis. (A cornfield.)
4) Where did you live? Nampa, with my parents, then Rexburg for school.
5) Where did you hang out? Home, Aaron's house, wherever the cool single adults were hanging out...that was probably the most fun year ever.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Not yet.
7) Who were your best/close friends? Aaron, Chanel, and my roomies Carrie, Cassie and Janalee.
8) What were you driving? Didn't have a car. Drove my dad's old S-10 stick-shift pick-up! Or the unreliable Buick.
9) How many tattoos did you have? None
10) How many piercings did you have? None, thanks.
11) Had your heart broken? I got one that year.
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single, at first, then dating, then engaged.
13)Any Kids? No ma'am.

****NOW 2009*****
1) How old are you? 25
2) Who are you dating?Um, I'm married.
3) Where do you work? At home.
4) Where do you live? Duway, UT.
5) Where do you hang out? Hang out? Don't do that anymore. I stay home mostly. But it's not hanging out.
7) Who are your best/close friends? Aaron, and family.
8) What do you drive? Dodge Durango or our little Hyundai.
9) How many tattoos do you have? none
10) How many piercings do you have? Still none. Ask in five years and I'm sure you'll get the same answer.
11) Had your heart broken? Yes indeed!
12) Are you single / taken ? Married.
13) Any kids? Yep! My precious Morgan.

Now. I tag Shelly, Alisha, and Bobbi, because I think they may not be annoyed with a tag. But if you are, just ignore it! :)

No comments: