Monday, September 7, 2009

Jason's Mission Call

When I was in Idaho for three weeks, fortune smiled upon me. The day before I headed home, my younger brothers' mission call came, and I was able to be there when he opened it.
He was in quite a hurry to open it.

He left work early and expected everyone else to drop everything right then, otherwise he wouldn't wait for them. Since hardly anyone was home, (we didn't expect Jason to be home from work yet) everyone rushed home. Dad had to come all the way from the far end of Boise. Most of us got there within 3 minutes of each other. Dad walked in the door, rushed to his video camera, and arrived in the living room just in time to turn it on, pretty much.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the vid!

Shelly said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT POST! It made me so happy. I wonder if there is a way I can get that video so that I can have it. Anyway, awesome video! It was really fun to watch.