Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is this what busy means?

For the past month or so, I've been really busy. And that lifestyle really doesn't suit me! I'm just not the busy type. But I don't see my life un-busying anytime soon.
Now, when I say I'm busy, I am probably describing something that most of you would balk at. You readers with jobs, school, multiple kids, etc., would likely want to throw darts at me if I explained exactly what I meant by my "busy". So I won't go into it. Let's just say that holidays and two callings on top of my normal mom/housekeeping duties kinda take up my formerly taken for granted free time. The time when I could read. The time that I used to write. The time that I shamefully used to check and recheck my email, facebook, blogs, and family site.
Hey look at this guys, it appears that I am complaining when I have nothing really to complain about! Oh yes, I am gracious.
Anyway, just thought I'd blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Melanie life sometimes gets in the way. But it is good to be busy and in a way it makes you feel good.
Love ya
Mom