Sunday, May 18, 2008

Do as I'm doing

Most mornings Morgan watches me apply makeup. To an innocent 18 month old, eyeliner application must look like nothing more than poking myself in the eye with a pencil. The other morning I was putting my makeup on while Morgan was in my bedroom doing who knows what. Soon he enters the bathroom with a black pen that he had de-capped pointing the tip precariously close to his eyeball. Upon confiscating this instrument of danger I noticed black markings across the bridge of his nose and very near the corner of his eye. Oh, my child! Doesn't he know that only girls wear makeup?
Morgan also often tries to touch his eye. He plays the game of identifying body parts, so touches his nose while he says nose. When he says eye, and goes to touch his eye, he doesn't close it first. He also tries to catch his unsuspecting parents off guard with a curious touch to their eyeballs. He's fascinated by them.

2 comments:

jjertmann said...

Funny!

Tiffany Hales said...

Be glad it was his body and not your walls! Let me know when you get to that point I have all sorts of helpful hints for removing items that were never intended for placement on walls or carpet!