Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lunch time fun!

What's fun for Morgan isn't always fun for Mommy. Today I gave Morgan his spaghettio's lunch and left him to it without much supervision. Oops. I was close, but not attentive. What brought my attention back to him was the sound of the bowl hitting the floor. Great. He threw the bowl down, but apparently that didn't mean his was finished. He continued to eat the canned pasta rings off the table until it was all cleaned up. I don't even know why I bother with a bib.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes you glad that's not carpet under the table.

--Jana

Smullin Family said...

What a cute smile! He must of been havin' lots of fun.

Momnerd said...

Aaah, he is adorable! And I can definitely see why you need to win the Baby Dipper. And I LOVE the background on your blog! So cute!