Monday, May 12, 2008

Dodge Durango!

So, we bought a Dodge Durango. We were down to only one car which was kind of unhappy sometimes. Especially at 5 in the morning when I had to get up to take my husband to his vanpool so that I could have use of the car for a day. Also, our other car is pretty compact and there wouldn't be a way to fit a second carseat in there. So, we were going to need another car. And we figured, why get a car that we would just grow out of in another few years when more children come? Why not get one that we can reasonably have for 10 or more years? So we thought a 3 row SUV would suit us well for awhile. We aren't van people.
It's a 2005 with 39,000 miles. It should last awhile. We got a great deal on it too. A few thousand less than the blue book said it should be. And my favorite feature is the DVD player! Woot!

Thar she blows.

Main PhotoPublish Post

4 comments:

jjertmann said...

Purdy! We're not van people either. Only we have a van.

SouthfieldFam said...

I love it! We have a minivan, but when I drive I pretend it's something cooler!

SouthfieldFam said...

I have been getting some weird comments on my blogs from a stranger so I switched over to invite only. Shoot me an email and I'll add you to the list! crazykiddos@msn.com

Stephanie said...

Janelle is funny. I miss my minivan, myself. Loved that thing. The durango, I only can see one pic but it says there's 6. It is pretty.