Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was tagged!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still 13, hating having to do school, loving boys, waiting for Wednesday's so I could go to mutual and probably annoying my family.

2. What was on my to-do list for today? Clean the living room and kitchen, (always) clean my bedroom and bathroom, clean Morgan's room, shower (sad that it has to go on a list!), hang pictures in Morgan's room, take a walk with Morgan, maybe to the park.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? More like, what wouldn't I do? First of all, I'd go on a cruise! Travel a lot, invest, buy a nice house and lots of land, maybe buy houses on the land for all of my family too! And we'd get new furniture!

4. 3 Bad habits... I procrastinate housework, I don't signal soon enough before I turn when driving, and I'm always late for church. (even now, when the church isn't even a block away!

5. Places I have lived..... Utah, Idaho, Utah.

6. Places I have worked... First Seminis, doing controlled pollination in a cornfield, then Community Partnerships working as a developmental technician, then Mancino's baked subs and pizza, then Community Partnerships again, then back to Seminis, then one more round at Community Partnerships, (I HATED that job this time) and then Washington Group International doing data entry and auditing. Much more adult.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me....1) NOBODY can touch my neck or my belly button besides myself. I hate the way it feels when my belly button is touched, and I don't trust anyone not to strangle me when they touch my neck. I get all tense and can't breath. Weird, I know. 2)I'm a big penny pincher. Spending money makes me anxious. I'd much rather see the numbers increase in the bank account than see anything going out.
3) I'm a big video gamer. Sort of. I attribute it to having four brothers and a dad who played video games. I was always there with my brothers watching my dad working through Wolfenstein and always was happy to join in the network games of Descent. Now I particularly like the first person shooter games. (Half Life, Resistance-Fall of Man, James Bond, etc.)

Okay, now I'll tag Janelle, Alisha and Bobbi.

No comments: