Monday, July 21, 2008

Carnival

For date night on Friday Aaron and I decided that we would go try the pasta at Pizza Hut. While driving there we passed a park that had carnival rides and stuff. Yay! The Pizza Hut ended up being only an express kind, no dining room, so we didn't even eat there. After dinner at Arby's we went to the carnival, spent $10 on tickets and sent Morgan on 5 rides. He absolutely loved it! It was fun to see him too. I wish we would have known about it though because I didn't have my camera. I had to make due with my the camera on my phone and it didn't work out to well. But here are the tiny picures nonetheless.

We had just arrived and were looking aroud at the rides. Morgan was mesmorized.

The first ride we put Morgan on. He's in the front driving the duck.

The second ride was this jeep. You can't really tell though, with the picture. I think Morgan liked this the best.

Next was the flying saucer. They went up high. Another mother of a child on the ride told me in nicer words that I was being an irresponsible mother to let my little child ride this ride alone. What, was I supposed to go with him? He didn't fall out.

You can't really tell, but Morgan is up in a flying saucer on this one.

He's on a motorcycle deal hear. Around and around and around.
The merry-go-round. I even got to ride. :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We have such parallels in our lives it's not funny! I put Jaron on the swing ride on the 4th of July and thought for sure they wouldn't let him ride... but in Italy, safety is not as big of a concern I guess. He LOVED it!! Way to go putting Morgan on the rides. I'm sure the squeels of delight made up for the lady's rude comments.

Stephanie said...

Um, it's not really a date when you have a child with you, you know.

Looks like fun. I like Morgan