Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chocack

In our house, we love the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The new one with Johnny Depp. And now it is currently Morgan's favorite movie. He always wants to watch Chocack, (which he called soup, for the longest time, and I could never figure it out) not Elmo, not The Incredibles, not Shrek, Chocack. Right now Morgan is downstairs by himself watching his favorite movie and I'm not worried about him getting into things because this movie keeps him riveted throughout the entire thing. None of the other kids movies we have can entertain him so completely. Honestly though, I don't get tired of this movie either. I would much rather have Charlie and the Chocolate Factory playing than Elmo's World.

Morgan also likes the DVD case. He often holds it as he watches the movie.

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

mmmmm... johnny depp. good choice, morgan! :)

Tiffany Hales said...

Oh you have excellent taste! I love both the old and the new version. Tell Morgan "Way to go!"

A*Waite said...

Ahh for the love of chocolate.... and johnny depp!

Bobbi said...

melanie, you don't happen to frequent the message boards on babycenter.com do you? :)

Melanie said...

Why, no I do not. Should I?