Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Followers

A test. I've added and new gadget to my blog. Underneath my list of blogs that I frequent is a Followers thing. Because I am curious about who reads my blog I decided to add this. But you have to click on it and tell me that you are a follower basically. Anyway, so if you don't mind doing it, and if you consider yourself a follower of my blog, let me know who you are. Thanks! The very first follower I had was an old roommate (Hi Paige!) who also has a blog which I didn't know about, so now I'm really curious to see who pops up!

4 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie, I am not sure if you remember me but I was in the ward in Caldwell 1st. I do have a blog it is www.odomsonthemove.blogspot.com
Hope you will remember. I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Yes that was a sorry attempt at a blog I was in a bitter time in my life and after I broke my leg it just got worse. Now I am in a better place and I thought it was time to start again. Also we moved to Portland so we feel we got a brand new start.

tmataitusi said...

I actually did it! Don't be shocked! Love watching Morgan grow up, even if from afar! Hogs and kisses! Aunt Teresa