Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cornbelly's morning

At Thanksgiving Point they have a little Fall celebration deal. There is a lot of fun stuff for kids to do, so I wanted to go. Admission was $10.50 normally, but thanks to a coupon we found on the internet, (thanks Sara!) we got in for $1 each! And Morgan was free. We definitely thought our fun morning was worth two dollars.

First we went to this huge inflatable lizard/dinosaur thing. It was a maze type thing, and was pretty dark inside and loud with the sounds of growling and snarling. Morgan eagerly ran through the opening, then got to where it gets almost pitch black and the growling is the loudest. Then he got scared and wanted to be held and pointed back to the entrance. So I took Morgan out while Aaron went through. He was much happier on the outside.

I thought this was a fun bench.

A totally cute and fun tractor pull ride. Morgan loved it and did great while far away from his parents.



Aaron and Morgan went on a hayride. I opted out due to the piles of fresh hay you'd have to sit in. Since I wanted to breathe for the rest of the day I instead went through the haunted lizard body and played games on my phone. :)
Fun slides off of a giant haystack. We sent Morgan down by himself and lamented that we didn't have the video camera. He had a hard time staying upright and kind spun sideways.

There were stairs to get on top of the haystack with the slides, but Morgan preferred this cargo rope thing. Aaron was there in case he needed help, but he did not. He went up a couple more times completely by himself.

This slide was funny. Just big plastic pipes. Like a conveyor belt of sorts. :)

The cutest farmer I've ever seen. Don't mind my head. I had to hold Morgan up because he was too short.

The whole time he was on these fancy tire swings he said, "wow, wow, wow."
It's amazing how big furniture can make you look so little.


We also went through a corn maze. But after ten minutes we were tired and thirsty and, oh so hot! Who says summer is over? That wasn't fall weather we were experiencing. So, we cut through the corn and made our own exit. It was probably against the rules, but we didn't get caught, so it was okay, right?

5 comments:

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Morgan, in his Daisy cow car, is going up on THE WALL. (Someday I'll send you a picture of that wall. Though it's probably illegal to take a picture because we're a "protected information office". )

How cool to have so much fun for so cheap! It looks like they really knew how to cater to little kids.

Lora Dawn said...

I love Aaron and Melanie in the big chairs. Amazing optical!

Nancy said...

I love how you always find coupons to get into these places! You're awesome! That places looks like so much fun. Morgan is so lucky!!

tmataitusi said...

I LOVE the chairs (think Lilly Tomlin, old folks!). That pole slide looks like lots of fun! One great thing about Utah is cheap, fun, creative, corny entertainment! Morgan is ADORABLE!

kura2025 said...

Was this the one with the David Archuleta shaped maze? I saw a billboard for that on my way back from Provo and definitely want to go through...and I heard something about a coupon....