Sunday, May 3, 2009

I like him so much!

I continue my Sunday tradition of posting some of my old journal writings.

April 27, 2004
I'm back! I just can't stay away with all of this exciting stuff happening! So, i've still seen Aaron everyday for many days. People are asking questions. I might soon start calling him my boyfriend. Oh, I really like him! Yesterday at F.H.E. things were kind of awkward. I didn't know what do do or where to go. then today I was texting Chanel an we decided to do something tonight. Sh was just going to come over for a couple of hours. I was planning on inviting Aaron over as well. But he first called me! I love that he calls me! So I told him to come over, and he did. He arrived before Chanel. We played with the bullwhip and also on the swings a bit. Then we decided to go to the lake for rock skipping. We did. We went on a little walk when Aaron once again took my hand. We sat on his car and talked a little. then Chanel got a text message from Melissa Neils informing her about plans to see a movie. We were invited. So we went to see "The Best Two Years." I'd seen it before. It's a very good movie. I liked it. i especially liked Aaron about it. He took my hand through part of it. The drive home was spent with our hands together when he wasn's shifting gears. We talked a lot and learned a lot about each other. He is so kind! Always opens doors, and is such a gentleman! He and I also have quite a bit in common. When we arrived home we did a little side hug goodnight. Oh! i just like him so much! Chanel told me that Shelby and Melissa said that Aaron and i look cute together. Aaron is so smart! I swear, he knows everything. His language is great. I'm about to fall asleep. Goodnight!

Oh, but I liked him so much! As you can see. Oh, and lest you be confused, Aaron doesn't speak a different language; no, he is just really good at using ours, which is what I meant by the whole, "his language is great" thing.
As you can see, Chanel was a great boon to our early relationship. She was the link between us that we needed to be more comfortable. Thanks Chanel!

4 comments:

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

I'm glad you liked him so much. He needed a girl like you.

Arianne said...

Gotta love that Chanel! I am loving learning about how you two got together!

kura2025 said...

Ah yes. Reason # 113 to love your siblings.

Sara said...

Great read! Makes me want to go back and read what I wrote when I started dating Chad.