Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's more fun....

Sometime last week or something, before it was really warm enough for extensive water activities, Morgan discovered the joys of the hose. I took him out to help me water my tomato plants and he had to take his turn with the sprayer. His turn lasted a long time and ended with him SOAKED and with his Mommy pretty wet too. It was a very pleasant evening with a slight breeze, the kind of day that you would want to just be outside to enjoy. However, it wouldn't be very enjoyable if you were soaking wet and every breeze shivered your timbers! Morgan didn't care.

Once he discovered that Mommy would shriek and dodge when the spray of water was aimed in her direction Morgan had a hard time ignoring the temptation. At one point he even got me hiding behind the shed for protection. But I digress. Morgan had fun, and I had fun watching him have fun.
P.S. I have to upload the pictures one at a time. It takes For.Ev.Er. One more quirk about this Dugway place.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Kids and water. Now that it's summer I'm pretty sure my kids will be finding ways to play with water outside.

Shelly said...

Those are cute pictures of him. I wish I was like a kid still, it seemed like you never noticed the heat or cold because you were just having way too much fun to notice.

Tiffany Hales said...

He is getting so BIG, very manly and cute. I don't know what it is about boys and water, they can't help themselves. I am always having to monitor Mark's water usuage.

Anonymous said...

I want to come play with you guys!

jana