Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Treasure Box

Morgan discovered my jewelry box the other day. It is currently stuffed full of all the necklaces and bracelets that I've owned since I was twelve. They are kind of all wadded together, making a very good case of why I shouldn't wear a necklace today.
I think Morgan just likes taking everything out of the box then putting it back in.
Here Mom, you can have them. But I won't look at you because you have the camera.


He liked pulling the beads along the string on this one.

1 comment:

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

If you can find a can of stringing blocks, it's a great toy for this age. Grandma Ison had a can which kept Aaron fascinated for hours stringing and dumping and stringing. And you're right.
Putting things in, dumping out, pouring from one container are major preoccupations for 2 yr olds.

I think it must have to do with a child realizing he has power to make things happen.

Or maybe they're all budding chemists.