Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cold December

1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG TITLE DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing this. Post a comment on their blog that says "You've been tagged! See my blog for details."

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS, "IS THIS OKAY," YOU SAY?
Australia

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I Saw the Sign

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Honey, Honey

4)HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Breath 2 AM

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Sweet Tangerine

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Hey There Delilah

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
The Promise

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Saint Simon

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
I'm Yours

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
All I Want Is You

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
500 Miles

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
A Cautionary Song

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Left The Light On

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Pink Bullets

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
La Camisa Negra

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Wine Red

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Kiss Me

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Mr. Pitiful

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
We Will Become Silhouettes

21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Cold December

Okay, well, I finally made a playlist for myself, this tag as motivation, (yest I still hesitate to inflict my music taste on everyone else) but it didn't turn out very funny-like. But I've read several others that are quite amusing. So, I tag Shelly, and Erin, and Emma. I do believe those are my only friends who have playlist and haven't done the tag yet.

1 comment:

Chanelson said...

In response to the answer on #9: Man, a little math and you just swoon!

I absolutely LOVE doing these Shuffle type things. Although I almost think I have too much to do it. 'Cause before I know it, my whole sheet will be filled up with classical music and songs I don't really know that I got from other people.