Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cuddle bug

I've made a happy discovery this winter. Morgan, who is affectionate, but rather busy, doesn't usually want to cuddle. However, if you are sitting on the couch watching a movie or something, and happen to be using a blanket, Morgan turns very cuddly. It's wonderful. So, if I want a little snuggle time with Morgan all I have to do is sit on the couch with a blanket and he'll come running. And since we have a pretty cold house in the winter, my opportunities abound.
This weekend most of my family came down for a visit. My cousin recently returned from his mission to Armenia, so they came for the homecoming. Anyway, Morgan caught Grandma with a blanket and joined her, so I took some cute pictures. He loves his grandma. Oh, but, side-note, during church he was so entertained and giggly when he attempted to put his fingers in Grandma's nose. He thought is was SO funny and kept trying.


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Those pictures are cute! I wish we had known the family was coming down we would have tried to come up. I think Jason needs to see his family every once in a while. And I won't lie I would like to as well. :)

Shelly said...

Thanks for the comment, Jason never told me about last weekend, he probably figured that we really don't have the money for it. Thanks for the thought :)

Sara said...

Cuddling with kids is the best!