Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where are you?

Here are some of Morgan's favorite places to hide. He usually hides when it's time for bed or a nap, or even a diaper change. Buthe always wants me to find him and chants from his spot, "where are you?"

As was shown in a previous post, under the bathroom sink is a prime spot to hide. Unfortunately for Morgan, this is the only bathroom where the cabinets are jammed full of stuff, so the only place he can fit.

The laundry basket. I used to hide under them when I was little too. Fun stuff.
The first spot he discovered and the most frequented is the corner behind the rocker in his bedroom. It's always a race to see if he can get back there before I catch him to change his diaper.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

If I close my eyes, Mommy can't see me!

Shelly said...

He is so funny! I love his scrunched up little face.

Arianne said...

he is getting so grown up, and is as cute as ever!